Please note that:
- In compliance with the Prime Ministerial Decree of 4 November, the Mastio (ticket office) will be temporarily CLOSED to the public and visits will therefore be suspended until 5 December;
- Only cash payments are possible for all types of visits.
TYPES OF VISITS
1) Autonomous visit to the Keep – full price € 4.00; reduced price for children from 6 to 11 years € 3.00
2) Autonomous tour of the Keep and guided tour of the Castle’s Piano Nobile* € 6.50
April, May and June; August, September and October:
Weekends and holidays from 3 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (start of last visit), approx. every 30 minutes
Easter Sunday and Easter Monday: also from 10 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (start of last visit)
Itineraries for individuals
3) Guided tour of the Castle Keep, Village, Romanesque Church, Piano Nobile* € 8.50
April to October: weekends and public holidays at approx. 3.30 p.m.
November to March: weekends and public holidays at approx. 3 p.m.
(guided tours start within 15 minutes of the above times)
Easter Monday: no visits
1 January and 25 December: by appointment only, minimum 20 people
Groups: guided tours every day by appointment only (minimum 20 people, times to be agreed)
*The piano nobile can only be visited with a guide.
August: guided tours at night by appointment only